Other Working papers
Our research has produced several other working paper series.
Working papers are preliminary drafts from work in progress and are circulated to obtain comments and criticisms prior to finalisation. There are two working paper series alongside the Global Development Institute Working Paper series.
Closed working paper series
Our research has produced several other working paper series that are now closed for submissions.
- Actor-Network Theory for Development
- Global Development Institute Working Paper series
- Capturing the Gains: global value chains working papers
- Centre for Organisations in Developments
- Centre for Regulation and Competition
- Chronic Poverty Research Centre
- Community Conservation in Africa
- Development Economics and Public Policy
- Finance and Development
- Global Urban Research Centre
- Human Resources in Development
- IDPM General Discussion Papers
- iGovernment - Information, Systems, Technology and Government
- Improving Institutions for Pro-Poor Growth - Discussion and Briefing Papers
- IRIBA: international research initiative on Brazil and Africa
- Management in Development
- Peace Building and Complex Political Emergencies
- Public Policy and Management
- Rural Resources/Rural Livelihoods