Adopting a mixed-methods design the research investigates the impact of different types of aid on migration flows to Europe.
- international migration
- displacement and forced migration
- development and humanitarian aid
- aid effectiveness and aid transparency
- policy and impact evaluation
Development aid and international migration: does more aid contribute to curbing flows to Europe?
Previous education and experience
- 2017 – Master of Research, Social Science Research Methods, University of East Anglia
- 2009 – Master of Arts, Comparative Politics, Universita Degli Studi di Milano
- 2006 – Bachelor of Arts, Political Sciences, Universita Degli Studi di Milano
- From 2010 to 2016 worked in development cooperation and humanitarian operations in Pakistan, South Sudan and Lebanon as a Programme Manager and a Technical Coordinator.