The Global Development Institute (GDI) offers an array of funding opportunities, including strategic use of our own resources.
The Global Development Institute is pleased to announce the availability of five scholarships for UK/EU applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus master's courses commencing in September 2018.
Available for the following courses:
- MSc Development Economics and Policy
- MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
Available MSc International Development, including the following pathways:
- Development Management
- Environment, Climate Change and Development
- Globalisation, Trade and Industry
- Politics, Governance and Development Policy
- Poverty, Inequality and Development
- Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction
- You must already hold an unconditional offer for an eligible master's course that confirms your tuition fee status as 'Home/EU'.
- You must hold a first-class honours first degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0 (except applicants from the UK and Ireland).
How to apply
You must provide a 500-word statement detailing how you will apply your learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership. Please send your statement to the relevant email address above by clicking on the scholarship name. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
The closing date for applications for September 2018 will be 30 June 2018, but earlier application is advisable.
You will be advised of the outcome of your application within a month of the deadline.