Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of ten scholarships for distance learning, funded by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission (CSC).
These are for applicants from developing Commonwealth countries, covering all tuition fee costs for the MSc in Management and Information Systems (Distance Learning), commencing in January 2022.
Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the MSc M&IS (DL) including a first degree of 2.1 standard or above and English language qualification.
- Applicants must hold an offer for the MSc M&IS (DL) programme.
- Applicants must also meet the CSC entry requirements that they are a citizen of developing Commonwealth country (see list below), refugee, or British protected person; and a permanent resident in a developing Commonwealth country for the duration of the MSc programme.
How to apply
Applicants must apply for both the MSc M&IS (DL) programme and (separately) for the CSC scholarship:
- Apply for the MSc Management and Information Systems (DL) programme
- Apply to Commonwealth Scholarship Commission award
The closing date for CSC scholarship application is 26 April 2021. In order to ensure that the necessary MSc M&IS (DL) offer has been received, applicants are advised to apply for the programme as early as possible, and not later than 26 April 2021.
Eligible countries for CSC scholarships
Papua New Guinea