Human Resources in Development
Please note: this working paper series has been discontinued and archived. This means that no more papers will be published in the series, and that users should refer directly to the paper's authors for further information on particular papers.
All linked papers are available as zipped MS Word files. Some are also available in PDF format.
In order to open zipped files you will need unzip software: download unzip software (free).
In order to view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader: download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- 9/2000 - Public Appointments: From Patronage to Merit - Willy McCourt (PDF, 43KB)
- 8/1999 - Human Resource Management in the UK Public Service: Its Practice and Relevance to Public Reformers in South Africa - Willy McCourt (Zipped MS Word file, 39KB)
- 7/1996 - Participation, "Process" and Management: Lessons for Development in the History of Organisation Development - Bill Cooke (Zipped MS Word file, 31KB)
- 6/1996 - The Employment Relationship in Organisations in Less Developed Countries - Harry Taylor (Zipped MS Word file, 30KB)
- 5/1996 - Institutional Strengthening and Technical Cooperation: Developing a Best Practice Model - Colin Jacobs (Zipped MS Word file, 41KB)
- 4/1996 - Humans and Other Resources: The Significance of 'Resource' in Relation to People - Ron Clarke
- 3/1996 - A Systems Approach to National Human Resource Planning - Robert Castley
- 2/1996 - The Applicability of HRM Concepts in Less Developed Country Contexts - Harry Taylor (Zipped MS Word file, 30KB)
- 1/1995 - Capacity Building Local Government in the Philippines: A Learning Approach - Derek Eldridge